NEW Lafe's Baby Organic Diaper Balm
Lafe's Baby USDA Certified Organic Diaper Balm blends the anti-microbial properties of Tea Tree oil and the soothing properties of lavender oil to provide fast and gentle relief to your baby's red and chafed skin that won't sting or irritate.
- 2 oz
- Made with ONLY 6 USDA Certified Organic Ingredients
- Certified USDA Organic
- Made with soothing Lavender essential oil
- Made with anti-microbial Tea Tree essential oil
- Fragrance Free
- No Allergens
- Non-Irritating - Hypoallergenic
- Treat and helps prevent diaper rash
- Soothe irritated and chafed skin
- No Zinc Oxide
- Cruelty Free
- No Dyes
- Gluten Free
- No Glycerin
- No Mineral Oil
- No Parabens
- No Petroleum
- No Phthalates
- No Preservatives
- No Sulfates
- No Thickeners
- Made in the USA with Domestic & International Components
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*. *Certified Organic.
At each diaper change, gently massage a small amount onto baby’s skin.
5 stars from me
I used it for the first time last week and it helped a lot on her poor little bum:( These mean diapers!