Lafe's Baby Organic Diaper Balm
Lafe's Baby USDA Certified Organic Diaper Balm blends the anti-microbial properties of Tea Tree oil and the soothing properties of lavender oil to provide fast and gentle relief to your baby's red and chafed skin that won't sting or irritate.
- 2 oz
- Made with ONLY 5 USDA Certified Organic Ingredients + Organic Essential Oils
- Certified 100% USDA Organic
- Made with Soothing Lavender Essential Oil
- Made with Anti-Microbial Tea Tree Essential Oil
- No Allergens
- Non-Irritating - Hypoallergenic
- Treat and helps prevent diaper rash
- Soothe irritated and chafed skin
- No Zinc Oxide
- Cruelty Free
- No Dyes
- Gluten Free
- No Glycerin
- No Mineral Oil
- No Parabens
- No Petroleum
- No Phthalates
- No Preservatives
- No Sulfates
- No Thickeners
- Made in the USA with Domestic & International Components
Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil*, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter*, Beeswax (Cera Alba)*, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil*, Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Oil*, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil*. *Certified Organic
At each diaper change, gently massage a small amount onto baby’s skin.
A lot of diaper balm i have used of the years either burns, smells awful, too thick, or makes a huge mess. I did not have those issues using this at all. I think the natural element is what really sold me. I recommend this to any mom or someone needing a new product that actually works.
5 stars from me
I used it for the first time last week and it helped a lot on her poor little bum:( These mean diapers!